Registration is open now. For more information check with your national director.
YFC EMENA Young Leader Development program
Due to the success of the current Young Leaders program we are excited to announce we will give 25 more young leaders the opportunity to join in our brand new 2024/2025 Young Leaders group.
A year-long program where we will focus on developing leadership skills, building a servant minded character and work on your personal relation with Jesus. The program offers a broad theological and leadership curriculum, personalized coaching and individual assignments that address your (future) leadership challenges.
YOU CAN APPLY IF YOU:
- Between the ages of 18-29 years old;
- Are a high potential leader (volunteer or staff member);
- Committed to the YFC ministry in your own country for at least 1 year;
- Show potential to be a key part of the ministry in the near future;
- Have the full support of your National Director;
- Are willing and able to commit to the program training and written requirements while not neglecting your existing responsibilities;
- Will make the training program a priority;
- Will sign the “Participation Commitment” related to this process of training;
- Are willing to pay the €100 sign-up fee and the travel costs for the conference (the rest of the program is offered for free. This is made possible by several funds and donations).